Cabot teacher pleads not guilty to sexual assault | News
CABOT, Ark. (KTHV) - According to officials in Lonoke County, a Cabot teacher arrested after inappropriate contact with a student appeared in court today.
Officials say Stracener has pleaded not guilty, and has requested a jury trial. Her next court date is March 19.
Upcoming Events near Cabot
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- After health problems left him at the end of his rope, John Dubois and family turned to food pantry
- Operation Homefront provides toys to military families this holiday season
- Update: Central Arkansas Transit Authority now on snow routes
- Mission essential personnel only report Fri., Dec. 6
- First Electric prepared in the event of outages